Following All State Standards for Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten
Just like there are educational standards for children in every grade, the state of Florida has made standards for voluntary pre-kindergarten. We make sure your child is learning in each of the domains which include:
• Physical Development: Helping with Classroom Routines, Making Healthy Food Choices, and Following Hygiene Routines
• Approaches to Learning: Showing Curiosity Concerning New Experiences, Sticking to a Task at Hand, and Learning from Experiences
• Social and Emotional Development: Growing in Independence, Following Simple Rules and Expressing Emotions the Right Way, and Solving Social Problems
• Language and Communication: Teaching Age Appropriate Vocabulary with the Regular Addition of New Words, Following Verbal Conversational Rules, and Showing Motivation for Reading including Understanding the Alphabet and Some Syllables
• Cognitive Development and General Knowledge: Showing Understanding of Mathematical Thinking, Exploring the Growth of Living Things and Environmental Awareness, and Understanding and Taking on Leadership Roles
Contact us today to learn more about enrolling your child in our voluntary pre-kindergarten program. We are proud to serve clients in Jacksonville, St. Johns, Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville Beach, and Neptune Beach, FL, as well as the surrounding communities.